Part Number: 8070L
Screw Type Pilot Bearing Puller for pulling from the inside
- Removes fly wheel pilot bearings and bushings up to 7-1/2" / 19cm long
- Better than slidehammer type when working in tight areas
- Better control for precision pulling
- Standad Range Jaw included with tool (8070)
- Replacement Jaws:
- 8070x06 - Standard Range - 1/2 to 1-1/2" (13 to 38mm I.D.)
- 8070x07 - Small Range - 3/8 to 1-3/8" (9.5mm to 35mm I.D.)
- Small Range Jaw is optional
1. Remove transmission, bell housing, clutch pressure plate and disc.
2. Back out the bearing puller drive screw so that the jaws close.
3. Insert the jaws through the center hole in transmission pilot bearing in the crankshaft, then turn drive screw clockwise to spread the jaws tight against the inside of the bearing.
4. Hold the toolG«÷s drive screw handle and use a wrench to tighten the nut until the pilot bearing is pulled from the crankshaft.