Part Number: 8070
Screw Type Pilot Bearing Puller for pulling from the inside
Removes fly wheel pilot bearings and bushings up to 7-1/2" / 19cm long
Better than slidehammer type when working in tight areas
Better control for precision pulling
Standad Range Jaw included with tool (8070)
- 8070x06 - Standard Range - 1/2 to 1-1/2" (13 to 38mm I.D.)
- 8070x07 - Small Range - 3/8 to 1-3/8" (9.5mm to 35mm I.D.)
- Small Range Jaw is optional
1. Remove transmission, bell housing, clutch pressure plate and disc.
2. Back out the bearing puller drive screw so that the jaws close.
3. Insert the jaws through the center hole in transmission pilot bearing in the crankshaft, then turn drive screw clockwise to spread the jaws tight against the inside of the bearing.
4. Hold the tool’s drive screw handle and use a wrench to tighten the nut until the pilot bearing is pulled from the crankshaft.