Part Number: 3002
Computer Memory Saver
- Saves the memory of the on-board vehicle computer when the battery is disconnected
- Plugs into cigarette lighter
- Use with 9V alkaline battery (not included)
- Computer Memory Saver
- Snap in a 9-volt or 12-volt adaptor with eight 1-1/2 volt alkaline battery to the connector end of the computer-saver. Remove auto cigarette lighter and firmly insert computer-saver unit into the lighter socket.
- Note: Some vehicles require the ignition to be in 'ACC' setting to energize the lighter (Please check the vehicle owner's manual)
- Disconnect the car battery. Auto computers clock, radio and other settings are now being retained by the computer-saver.
- After completing car maintenance, reconnect the car battery.
- Disengage the computer-saver and return cigarette lighter to socket.
NOTE: For longer 9 volt battery life when the computer saver is in working position, keep car doors closed and unplug hood dome light if present, and cooling fan.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov