Part Number: 2249
Long Reach Balancer / Puller Installer
- Used to install Harmonic Balancers on V8s and V6s on '04 - current Ford*, '08 - current GM**, & '06-current Chrysler/Dodge***
- Reduces risk of stripping threads inside the crank or breakting crank bolts
- M12 x 1.5 - 6" long - Ford (2004 & Up)
- M16 x 2.0 - 81/4" long - GM (2008 & Up)
- M14 x 1.5 - 9" long - Chrysler/Dodge (2006 & Up)
- M12 x 1.75 - 81/4" long - Chrysler/Dodge (2006 & Up)
- MADE IN USA
- Pick appropriate shaft for application.
- Coat crankshaft snout and damper inside diameter with anti-seize compound to prevent galling during removal / installation.
- Thread Nut / Bearing Assembly on shaft making sure bearing is facing crankshaft.
- Thread shaft and tighten to crankshaft snout.
- Using an open box wrench and a ratcheting drive, turn nut clockwise until damper is fully seated against timing gear or spacer.