Part Number: 8080
- Removes pressed-on 1 or 2 groove pulleys from alternators and power steering pumps without damage
- Fits both large and small pulleys found on older domestic and import passenger cars
- Features rigid, drop-forged jaws, a solid block body and a fine thread screw for easy pulling
- Using the knurled screws, Install the jaws on the block so they are the proper distance apart for the pulley to be pulled. Leave the screws loose.
- Place the jaws in the groove at the pulley hub, then tighten the knurled screws.
- While holding the puller in place, turn the driver screw clockwise until its tip contacts the shaft of the alternator or pump.
- Continue turning the drive screw until the pulley is removed.