Part Number: 7804
Glow Plug Puller
- Removes glow plugs, even when compartment is not easily accessible
- Easy removal in narrow engine bays and engines with glow plugs on the firewall side
- Enables removal of broken glow plugs from the top of the cylinder head without damage
- Includes (1) electrode puller, (1) electrode reinforced drill with (2) guides, (2) specially centered mills with one mill support preventing damage to the head, (1) tap and (1) slide hammer extractor to pull out broken glow plugs, (3) refreshing taps sizes: M8, M10x100 & M10x125 with hex drive
- Replacement Components:
- 7804X03 - Extractor Screws
- 7804X1C - Tap M6 x 100
- 7804X1D - Thread Repair Tap M8 x 100
- 7804X1E - Thread Repair Tap M10 x 100
- 7804X1F - Thread Repair Tap M10 x 125
- 7804X1G - Milling Drill M10 (Self-Guided Mills)
- 7804X1H - Milling Drill M8 (Self-Guided Mills)
- 7804X1I - Drill Holder
- 7804X1J - M6 x 100 Puller
- 7804X1K - Set of 2 Guides
- 7804X1L - Drill 2.5mm
CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO!
Applications: Chevrolet Silverado HD, Kodiak, GMC Sierra HD, TopKick, Savana, Ford E-Series, F-Series, Excursion, Transit, Dodge RAM 2500+, Nissan Titan XD & MORE!
WARNING: DOES NOT WORK ON CERAMIC GLOW PLUS.