Part Number: 1235
Brake Bleeder Screw Repair Kit - 3/8"
- Repairs frozen or broken bleeder screws
- Eliminated need to replace the caliper or wheel cylinder
- Use with drill and tap
- Two sizes fit all applications
- Bleeder Screw Sizes: 3/8, 7/16" & 10mm
- Remove caliper or wheel cylinder from car.
- Disassemble and remove piston or cups.
- Drill -+Gă? hole through existing bleeder.
- Increase hole size to 7/16Gă? drilling as straight as possible. (minimum stock around whole should be at least 1/8Gă?).
- Using a -+Gă? -18 NPT tap hole at least 1/2Gă? deep.
- Clear out any metal shavings or foreign material from bleeder hole.
- Lubricate threads with anti-seize compound and install repair fitting.
- Torque to 30-35 pounds.
- Reassemble caliper or wheel cylinder.
- Check for leakage around threads.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov